Heavy water and plants

Tom McCloud mccloud-tom at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 26 20:51:03 EST 2001

Deuterated water is readily available in high purity, and is
relatively cheap.  It is not radioactive.  No special license is
required to purchase or handle it, unlike radioactive materials. You
could drink it, in moderate amounts, with no ill effect.

Some people drink at the fountain of knowledge....others just gargle.
Tom McCloud