Ferns in the winter

Penny Morgan PMORGAN2 at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 18:54:23 EST 2001

Yes, they do if they are placed in a very bright light area without direct
sun hitting them.  I'm assuming these ferns are not asparagus ferns.  If
they are, they can take full sun on them.  Some ferns may suffer slightly
during the winter months inside, but will rejuvenate in the Spring with
being moved back outside and fertilized.  Also, if you have any leaves that
look old or brown, cut them off and let the new growth take over.

Penny
Zone 7 - North Carolina
news:B7DA19DD.27FD%peter at balint.com...