I feel that might be helpless

Cereoid+10+ cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 2 07:59:58 EST 2003

You must be the boy living in the glass bubble. Actually by now, you'd be
the old fart in the glass bubble.

So you are saying if the world just ignores someone like Saddam Hussein they
will just go away? Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was just that simple? In
reality, all that does is make the bullies even more outrageous in their
antics to get attention.

Yeah sure, letting Big Brother take over would ensure our freedom. Double
speak anyone?

Just let everyone see the lunatics for the fools they really are.

news:ssn7a.90574$UXa.69121 at news02.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...