Help Identifying Cactus

Cereus-validus fashizzle.youself at spam.net
Thu Apr 29 13:20:51 EST 2004

Your experience with aquatics does not help at all for identifying
xerophytic plants, Moonbeam.

Opuntia compressa is an invalid name, often misapplied to Opuntia humifusa
but is actually a synonym of Opuntia ficus-indica. In any case, Opuntia
humifusa is a prostrate grower not upright.

Most certainly it is not a hybrid.

Cannot identify species unless it is properly grown and in flower.

news:20040429014113.12062.00000565 at mb-m02.aol.com...