[Plant-biology] terracottem - toxic or not?

fedrik de beul via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by f.de.beul from gmail.com)
Sat Nov 17 11:55:13 EST 2007

Hello,

I am journalist studying the question of the use of polymers in soil
conditioners such as Terracottem.

The company (see www.terracottem.com) says it is non-toxic, but is that
really so? How sure can we be?

Other question : this soil conditioner is highly expensive, supposedly so
because of the price of non-toxic polymers : can that be be true, or is that
fake excuse for selling their product at as high a price as possible (a
pity, since it could be a solution for erosion and drought problems in arid
regions - which, as we know, are most often poor).

Don't know if I came to the right person with this question, but would be
most thankful if there would be  a reply or piece of advice....

F (brussels, Belgium)