GREENHOUSES

BL kerrie at cei.net
Mon May 18 17:59:04 EST 1998

Hello,
My name is Brad Landreth. I build greenhouses in the Eastern US. We have all
styles and sizes available from hobby house size to complete commercial
houses. My family has been in the nursery business for just over 50 years
now.
I you are interested you can e-mail me at kerrie at cei.net or call us at
501-337-7309.
I have excellent references including:
Brad Phillips and Assoc.. - Agricenter International, Memphis, TN
Dudley Nurseries - Thompson, GA
Bonnie Plant Farms - Union Springs, AL
and MANY more. Our company builds mostly larger greenhouses but I am trying
to start in the residential market. For a free brochure or to answer any
questions contact me at the address above. Our prices are competitive and
our quality cannot be beat.
BTW - Have you seen the commercial on TV for Miracle Grow at Bonnie Plant
Farm with the picture of the greenhouse in the background. WE BUILT IT!