Digital Plant Images

Mike Snow snow at UOFPORT.EDU
Wed Jan 17 20:04:37 EST 1996

	Plant-ed Netters-
	Doug Reynold's recent question regarding availability of
interesting plant facts prompted me to also think about the availability
of digitized plant images that might be used in a similar way. Our
institution has made digital image processing and presentation software
(e.g. Photoshop, Powerpoint) available campus-wide for the first time
this year. As a result, I have collected a few images to spice up botany
lectures (mostly purchased CD-ROMs). Does anybody know of additional
sources of these (e.g. Websites, FTPs,etc.) that they could recommend?

Mike Snow
Department of Biology
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd