help on plant physiology web sites

Ray Dobert rdobert at NAL.USDA.GOV
Fri Nov 22 12:25:30 EST 1996

John,

Check out the Biotech Info Center's Education page at:
http://www.nal.usda.gov/bic/Education_res/

Several of the resources/links are related to plant sciences including
Wisconsin Fast Plants, MendelWeb and others.

Ray Dobert
| Raymond C. Dobert, Ph.D.                       voice: (301)-504-5340      |
| Coordinator, Biotechnology Information Center    Fax: (301)-504-7098      |
| Natl. Agricultural Library - USDA            email: rdobert at nal.usda.gov  |
| 10301 Baltimore Ave.                                biotech at nal.usda.gov  |
| Beltsville, MD  20705-2351  USA                                           |
| WWW: http://www.nal.usda.gov/bic			                    |