bio sequence

David L. Robinson dlrobi02 at HOMER.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Tue Jan 21 21:20:54 EST 1997

Its tricky to know what to start out with in the first year. To me,
though, you have got to start out with the most important concepts right
at the beginning so students realize what is most relevant to
biologists. If you save the most important until the 2nd or 3rd year
haven't you trivialized it?

To *me* the foundation of biology is:

                  1) Genetics

                  2) Cells, and How They Function