Grow lab

Eve_Pranis at TOGETHER.ORG Eve_Pranis at TOGETHER.ORG
Thu Jan 23 08:26:58 EST 1997

Melissa --

If you don't already receive Growing Ideas: A Journal of Garden-Based
Learning, let me know and I'll send you some issues. It's part of the GrowLab
program, and is designed to provide a forum for exchange among teachers using
plants and gardens to stimulate learning. It's rich with classroom-tested
project ideas -- from herbal adventures to worm composting projects. Through
it you can locate other classrooms wanting to exchange growing ideas online,
and learn about resources, grants, and other sources of support for
classrooms. If you'd like a copy, e-mail me at eve.pranis at together.org or
call 1-800-538-7476.

Eve Pranis, Associate Director of Education (and Growing Ideas Editor)
National Gardening Association