Music and plants

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 2 23:43:20 EST 1999

That topic has already been brought up by another student and some of us
believe that some other experiment might be more worthwhile.

Search the web using music and plants as your keywords and you will find
that there have already been actual experiments done that prove playing
music has no significant effect on plant growth.

MCZ22 at AOL.COM wrote in article <0.d0acbd1e.2578760d at aol.com>...