UK server test

J. Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Mon Dec 13 22:37:15 EST 1999

Plant-eders,

Apparently, BIOSCI operations have been moved to the UK as expected
but I haven't been told anything about it yet.  In fact, this message
is just a test to see if the e-mail list is still working.  A similar
message I sent to plant-ed at net.bio.net was bounced...  If this
message gets through, send messages to plant-ed at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk.  I'll
let you know when I hear something from them.

Jon Monroe
   Jonathan D. Monroe           Associate Professor
   Department of Biology       office: 540-568-6649
   MSC 7801                       lab: 540-568-6045
   James Madison University       fax: 540-568-3333
   Harrisonburg, VA 22807   email: monroejd at jmu.edu
   http://csm.jmu.edu/biology/monroejd/jmonroe.html