Endangered Plants T-shirts - Discounted

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 24 07:14:16 EST 1999

Oh yes, you are making a statement.

Buy our endangered endangered plant T-shirts.

The stores won't buy them so why don't you?

The printer botched them so badly you should pay an exorbitant price for
them.

Are you trying to imply they may be collector's items?

They are T-shirts not stamps.

Why didn't you just return them to the printer and tell him to do them
correctly?

Too bad SPAM isn't on you list. How could they be discounted in an auction?

How effectively are your hard earned dollars being spent on T-shirts?

Oh the irony of your posting.

Timothy B. Levine <hosstbl at yahoo.bloc.com> wrote in article
<3862F106.E6F2EBB2 at yahoo.bloc.com>...