T-shirts - original post

PROFDHW at aol.com PROFDHW at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 18:20:35 EST 1999

Here is the original post:

> Check out this awsome T-shirt listing every breed of plant life
> considered endangered by the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service at
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=225172994.  The
> price is ridiculously low!!
>
> Please go to http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Executive/8220/ to view
> links to all of the auctions on this shirt.
>
> Best,
> Timothy Levine
> Marketing
> Earth Sun Moon Trading Co.

I can't see anything wrong. The T-shirt lists "every breed of plant life
considered endangered by the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service"; "[P]rice is
ridiculously low" [true, at $4.99]; "auctions"; it's all there. No misleading
statements that I can see. It is "spam" but what's so horrible about that? If
we had all just deleted it and went on with our business there would be no
problem.

Dave Williams (who is wondering if they have that shirt in a 3X)

Valencia Community College
701 N. Econlockhatchee Trail
Orlando, FL 32825
407-299-5000 x2443