Endangered Plants T-shirts

Jon Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Tue Dec 28 10:49:57 EST 1999

Joe, Ted, Bob, Tim, and Stephen,

I am really glad that discussions like this can take place somewhere,
but I am really sorry that the first message was also sent to
bionet.plants.education since all of your replies go there as well.
"Plant-ed", as we call it, is intended for discussions among
educators about their courses on plants, not for conversations like
the one you are having.  See our charter at:
http://www.bio.net/charters/plant-ed.  If you wish to continue your
conversation we would all appreciated it if you would please delete
bionet.plants.education from the To: list in your replies.  Thanks
very much.

Jon Monroe (Plant-ed discussion leader)

  Jonathan D. Monroe           Associate Professor
  Department of Biology       office: 540-568-6649
  MSC 7801                       lab: 540-568-6045
  James Madison University       fax: 540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807   email: monroejd at jmu.edu
  http://csm.jmu.edu/biology/monroejd/jmonroe.html