Global Ecology Labs?

Robinson, Dr. David drobinson at BELLARMINE.EDU
Thu Nov 11 08:56:39 EST 1999

I am using GIS (Global Information Systems) in my Environmental Science
class. There is a nice program (called ArcExplorer) that is available for
free on the web. My hyperlink is at:

I have only recently given it a try in class. I thought non-majors would
enjoy using GIS as it can be useful for anyone interested in geography,
economics, business, sociology, history, as well as ecology and environment.

P.S. Could you give me a reference for your NPP/greenhouse lab? and the Sci.
American article on weed-species area curves?

Dave Robinson, Biology, Bellarmine College, Louisville, KY