REAL ALCHEMY in BIOLOGY ! - NOT!

David Wright wright at nospam.clam
Thu Nov 18 16:56:13 EST 1999

In article <01bf31d0$3b18c1a0$3b2b9cd1 at default>,
Stephen M Jankalski <CEREOID at prodigy.net> wrote:
>Another attempted HOAX in the making?
>
>Whenever someone cites THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS as a primary reference,
>one knows their claims must be nonsense.
>
>What, no references can be found in any genuine scientific publications to
>support your claims?

You must be new.  McElwaine, one of the early net loons, has been
posting the same gibberish, unmodified, for years.  He will never
respond to your postings or to email.  Just ignore him.

  -- David Wright :: wright at ibnets.com :: Not a Spokesman for Anyone
     "What would Brian Boitano do?"  -- Kyle, Stan, and Cartman