Speaking of Kalanchoe...

Lee Hadden hadden at wingate.edu
Fri Feb 11 19:02:27 EST 2000

While we're on C4 and CAM plants I'll revive a question I posted some
time ago.  Is there a good comprehensive or at least concise listing of
examples of these plants?  CAM's are sort of obvious I know, but I never
find anything more than a couple of C4's listed in one place.  And
different sources with any kind of "list"  have too much overlap to give
any real diversity.

I'd be glad to compile a list of any that are emailed to me or this
group and post it here later.  Thanks for your help.

Lee Hadden