(no subject)

CHRISTina20007 at aol.com CHRISTina20007 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 18:43:29 EST 2000

hey...I am working on a project for a science fair and I came across a
problem. I realized that I don't know how to irradiate fruit flies. I want to
cross breed irradiated and wild-type fruit flies to get a mutation frequency
using chi-square. If you have any idea on how to irradiated them, or where I
can buy the irradiated please let me know ASAP. I'm in 6th grade and I tend
to procrastinate. Thanks for the help
                                                                Christina

---