Where to get Conway Dishes

jclausz jclausz at carroll1.cc.edu
Tue Feb 13 16:13:31 EST 2001

Plant Educators,

In the laboratory for a plant physiology class we are doing a comparison
of C3 and C4 photosynthesis by comparing C14 uptake.  I am looking for
a place to purchase Conway dishes that are used in the procedure.
These are petri dish-like dishes that allow CO2 to be generated in the
head space but not escape.  Does anyone know of a supplier?  Fischer
scientific - our supplier - doesn't list them.

John Clausz

John C. Clausz, Ph.D                     Ph:262-524-7280
Professor of Biology                     email: jclausz at cc.edu

---