non major's textbooks

dh321 at excite.com dh321 at excite.com
Tue Jun 19 16:31:07 EST 2001

I posted a list of recent college botany textbooks on May 13:
http://www.bio.net/hypermail/PLANT-EDUCATION/plant-ed.200105/0028.html

Northington and Schneider's, "The Botanical World," was billed as a
nonmajors text but appears to be out of print. The text by Rost et al. may
also be suitable for nonmajors.

One missing from the May 13 list is advertised as suitable for nonmajors:

Berg. "Introductory Botany: Plants, People and the Environment"
http://www.harcourtcollege.com/lifesci/berg/

David Hershey
dh321 at excite.com