Searching for files...

Dave Roberts dmr at
Mon Jan 23 04:46:00 EST 1995

> Searching for files.........
> which have picture files of micro-organisms, especially
> Protista? I'm also interested in any teaching programs
> (secondary or primary school level) to do with any aspect of
> microbiology (eg growth).

Have you looked at the web site at Montreal?

It is also worth checking the Tree of Life page at Arizona for
reference to other sites,

Finally, you might check the Computer in Teaching Initiative site
for microbiology at

which is aimed at higher education, but might give you a starting

Good luck.  If you find more, particularly stuff for the primary
sector, I'd love to hear about it.

Dr D.McL. Roberts               Tel: +44 (0)171 938 8790
Dept. Zoology,                  Fax: +44 (0)171 938 9158
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,                  Internet: dmr at
London              SW7 5BD
Great Britain