Conference Accomodations...

Lawrence Fritz Lawrence.Fritz at NAU.EDU
Tue Jul 7 13:20:10 EST 1998

A number of you have e-mailed me to say the three reserved hotels are
booked for the Flagstaff conference.  I have just gotten word from
EconoLodge (520-774-2225) that new rooms will be added at the $59/day rate.

Also, I have just spoken with the AmeriSuites Hotel and they will give us
suites for $70/night.  This includes a full buffet breakfast. Each room is
a suite.  Phone 520-774-8042.  Fax 520-774-5524.  Contact person is Linda
Burke.

All four hotels (La Quinta, EconoLodge, Fairfield and AmeriSuites) are
within two blocks of  each other and walking distance to the Conference
site.

LFritz