phred/ABI 310

Verena Bohle vbohle at oncoscreen.com
Fri May 16 10:51:19 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this group and I recently started working with the
staden-package and phred.

My question is concerning phred. But hopefully most of you are familiar
with phred as well.

We have an ABI PRISM 310 Genetic Analyzer (Applied Biosystems) and would
like to analyse these trace data with phred. Unfortunately phred is not
prepared to work with ABI 310 trace files. Does anyone have experience with
phred analysing 310 trace files? How did you adjust phred and how did you
test that these adjustments are fine with 310 data?

Thanks a lot for your advice,
Verena Bohle

Verena Bohle
Oncoscreen GmbH