Efficacy of vaccines info?

Bryce Burchett bryce at SEDS.LPL.Arizona.EDU
Wed Apr 19 16:29:23 EST 1995

Jon Wayne (jwayne at mars.superlink.net) wrote:
: Micky -

: > Hope this helps!!

: Yes indeed it does.  I appreciate your considered response; it helps to
: balance out the anti side of things.  I'm trying to gather some statistics
: vis a vis populations, %innoculated, virus incidences vs innoculated
: population, virus incidences over time _before_ introduction of vaccine,
: etc.  Any idea where this may be compiled?  There is some stuff on the WHO
: gopher, but it doesn't have enough info over time to draw any solid
: conclusions.

: jon

Could you please post the info here, or e-mail it to me? Excuse me
please, but I crossposted this to misc.kids.pregnancy and there is a lot
of interest in this topic there.

Thanks,
 Bryce