virus books

alan.r.wald at support.com alan.r.wald at support.com
Sun Jul 9 10:08:52 EST 1995

REgarding the discussionof Virus Books, I was in Hong Kong in mid-May this year
and saw a documentary on TV (maybe it was done by the BBC?) about EBOLA virus
and Dr. Close (who was apparently has written a book according to an earlier
posting) on Ebola was interviewed.  It was narrated by the actress Glenn Close.
I am guessing that Dr. Close is her father or Uncle. It was a good documentary.
I don't know if it has played on American TV. IT covered the 1976 outbreak as
wellas the problems in the monkey "house' at the Maryland quarantine firm.