Top it, if you dare!

The Dude matthews at palres.dnet.sandoz.com
Thu Jul 13 17:17:55 EST 1995

	Okay, here's the deal:  With all the problems in today's world, why
would anyone want to think of horrific ways to kill people?  I think your
idea is not only a waste of (my) valuable time, but is totally disgusting!
Is this how you spend your time?  Thinking of killer diseases that cause
pain and suffering before killing their victims?  Where are you ethics,
your morals, your conscience?  Why don't you put your talents to help
humankind instead of thinking of ways to kill.  Just my two cents worth....
and may this thread rest in peace!