HIV protease inhibitors ?

Michael shoken michael at ARGAMAN.TAU.AC.IL
Tue Jul 18 02:37:22 EST 1995

Dear netters,

 I am working on the computer assisted drug design for the protease
inhibitors.  I'm looking for a public domain data base of inhibitory
constants for the HIV aspartic protease.  Could someone give me an indication
of any relevant informational sources containing arrays of
structural formulas of inhibitors and the reliable experimental data of
their inhibitory activity ?  I will summarize to the net.

 Thanks in advance.
Michael Shokhen

Dr. Michael Shokhen
Senior researcher.
Laboratory of rational drug design

Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology,
G.S.Wise Faculty of Life Sciences,
Tel-Aviv University,
69978, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Fax: 972-3-6409407