Ebola mediums

Debbie Gaw dgaw at tiac.net
Fri May 12 08:43:45 EST 1995

> In article <3os7d9$18fc at news.doit.wisc.edu>, Jason Velick
> <javelick at students.wisc.edu> wrote:

> My understanding, after reading the "Hot Zone" and "The Coming Plague," is
> that only the Ebola Reston strain has an airborne transmisison vector.

[snip]

My concern is that the only references being cited for factual
information are popular best sellers, not peer reviewed articles.  Granted,
Preston et al probably did a great deal of research on the subject
of E.zaire and E. reston.  However, can anyone provide references in
scientific journals to studies about these viruses?

Regards,

Debbie