[Virology] rajesh FROM INDIA

rajesh panigrahi via virology%40net.bio.net (by panigrahirajesh75 from gmail.com)
Fri Jul 13 02:42:37 EST 2007

Dear Sir,

                I am a research scholar in Indian Council of Medical
Research and working on Hepatitis B Virus. I have collected blood samples
from different blood banks directly from the blood bags supplied to the
banks by the government which contains high amount of sodium citrate in it.
while performing PCR it inhibits the amplification of the viral DNA. please
help me out or give some suggestion how to overcome the problem.

   thanking you,

 waiting for your reply

--
Rajesh Panigrahi