[Virology] Draft paper submission deadline is extended: BCBGC-08
(by jeedward from yahoo.com)
Wed Feb 6 10:43:06 EST 2008
Dear Professors, Colleagues and Friends
Kindly share the announcement below with those who may be interested: thank you in advance.
BCBGC-08 Draft paper submission deadline is extended.
The 2008 International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-08) (website: www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. The draft paper submission deadline is extended until February 19 2008 due to several requests from the authors. The conference will be held at the same time and location where several major events (see below) will be taking place.
BCBGC brings together both academic and industrial scientists and developers from a diverse range of disciplines including bioinformatics, computer science, computational biology, genomics, proteomics and chemoinformatics. One of the main goals of the conference is to promote the dissemination of research to a multidisciplinary audience and to facilitate communication among researchers in different fields. Papers that demonstrate applications of existing techniques or developments of new methods are equally welcomed to the conference.
· International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-08)
· International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-08)
· International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-08)
· International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies (EISWT-08)
· International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08)
· International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-08)
· International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-08)
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
More information about the Virology