inheritance of intelligence via x-chromosome

Zardec at Bigpond.com Zardec at Bigpond.com
Wed Oct 22 08:18:23 EST 1997

I have read in a newspaper that scientists have recently decided that
intelligence is inherited via the x-chromosome. The article didn't give much
detail and I'm trying to find out more about the study - especially with
regard to the number of genes involved and whether it is known whether genes
for high intelligence are dominant, recessive or co-dominant (ie. with
respect to females who are XX). Anyone know where I can get more info?

Thanks, Glenys