structure refinement

lxz at IRIS.LSC.PKU.EDU.CN lxz at IRIS.LSC.PKU.EDU.CN
Wed May 8 04:38:43 EST 1996

Dear x-plor users,

I was refining a structure using free-R. I found that although the R fator
had been lowered the free-R factor of the output structure model was still
high. But some lower free-R factors were got during the execution of input
file: slowcool.inp. Unfortunitly I could not get the corresponding structure
because the program didn't stop at this step. Could you please tell me
how I can get the structure in the refinement step I want? Or could you
please tell me what I shoud do with this high free-R problem?

Thanks in advance!

Liu Xiaozhou
Dept. of Biophysics
Peking University