Crystallography Seminar Series

Dr. John Badger jb at MSI.COM
Tue May 28 16:26:26 EST 1996

Molecular Simulations Inc. & Silicon Graphics Present

Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography
>From Map to Model

A  Scientific Seminar Series

-------------------------------
Seminar Dates
-------------------------------
June 7                 Somerset, NJ
June 10               San Diego, CA
June 11              Palo Alto, CA

Guest Speakers
Professor Wayne Hendrickson,  Columbia University (New Jersey site)
"Analysis of Macromolecular Structure from Multi-wavelength Anomalous
Diffraction (MAD) Data"

Dr. Duncan McRee, Scripps Research Institute   (CA sites)
"Density Modification Methods - Clean Up Your MIR"

Professor Rod Hubbard, York University   (All sites)
"Towards Automation of Fitting Electron Density Maps"

-------------------------------
How to Register
-------------------------------
Fax this registration form today! We will fax you a confirmation notice and
directions for your seminar.  Registration is required, as space is
limited.

Fax to: Mike Weitz, Molecular Simulations Inc., 619-597-9777 (San Diego, CA)

__ I am unable to attend, but I would like to receive more information.

__ Please register me for this free seminar.

Location (city/date):
Name:
Title:
Company: