Free Business & Marketing Newsletter!

choiceauction at yahoo.com choiceauction at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 17:58:18 EST 2000

Greetings Fellow Internet Business Owner!

We recently recieved word that you may be interested in business
tools and Internet marketing.  We would like to keep you updated
on the latest eCommerce developments to help you with your
online business, in addition to sending you free information
products from our company and special promotional deals on new
offerings.  However, we recognize that your name may have appeared
on this list in error.  If so, you may remove yourself immediately
by replying to this email with the word "unsubscribe" in the
subject heading.  In an effort to help prevent spam, we are sending
you this introductory email before sending any issues of our
business marketing newsletter or notices about special deals on
our products so that you have a chance to remove yourself before
recieving any unsolicited emails.

Thank you,

Customer Support Staff
Quiksilver Enterprises, Inc.