Get a #1 Search Engine Ranking in Less than a Week!

quiksilverinc at yahoo.com quiksilverinc at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 21:03:50 EST 2000

Remember the first time you built a web site?  You stayed up
into the early morning working it out so that it would be just
perfect. Then, you were finally done and you sat back and
thought, "The world is Good."

After that you dreamed of all the visitors your site would have,
how they would all see your ad, and buy your product. And then
it hit you, like a ton of bricks....How the hell was anyone going
to find your web site?

You thought about it for a while and eventually thought you had
the answer....submit your site to the search engines. But after
you submitted your site, you checked for it and couldn't find it.

So you waited a few days.....and still nothing....

You couldn't even find your site if you looked up your own
name!!!

Then, you got discouraged....after all that hard work
NOTHING?!?!?

And this is where most people give up.....but you're not
a quitter. You know that many website owners are making
six figures online, and you want to know how.  I can help.

I am going to give you the tools you need to make your web site
a success.

How would you like to draw 1000 visitors per day to your site
WITHOUT spending a fortune in advertising costs?!  It can
happen. Here's how:

Over 92% of Internet users find what they are looking for by
using the major search engines.  So, you need to get a HIGH
RANKING on the major search engines if you want thousands
of hits each day.  The problem is, hundreds of your competitors
are ALSO trying to achieve a high search ranking.  Each of you
knows that your site must appear on the first page of the search
results to get huge amounts of traffic...

So, who wins the battle?  The person with the most knowledge!

And that is exactly what I am going to sell you: knowledge.  I
will teach you how each search engine works, how to write
simple META tags that catapult you to the top of the search
engines, how to use "doorway" pages to target specific
keywords and specific search engines, how to improve your site
for maximum search engine visibility, and how to beat your
competition with tons of simple but extremely effective search
engine tricks!

No matter how big the company, NO ONE can pay for high
search engine rankings. The only way to get a high ranking is
through KNOWLEDGE!

If you are tired of being lost in search results and having your
competition always come out on top, and if you're looking for a
way to catapult your search engine position RIGHT TO THE
TOP in under a week with no costs whatsoever, then you need
to read "Search Engine Magic"!

Topics Covered: Search Engine Magic Home Study Course

Part I: The Basics

  Lesson #1: How search engines work
  Lesson #2: The difference between search engines and
             directories
  Lesson #3: What makes a search engine better?
  Lesson #4: Is search engine size important to you?
  Lesson #5: Full-text search engines
  Lesson #6: How do robots and spiders read & index URLs?
  Lesson #7: Web page ranking

Part II: How to Write Webpages that Achieve Top Listings

  Lesson #1: What is HTML?
  Lesson #2: Domain names, sub-sites, and pages (URLs)
  Lesson #3: Writing titles and descriptions with search engines in
             mind
  Lesson #4: Building your page titles and subtitles
  Lesson #5: Keywords -- what are they and why do you need
             them?
  Lesson #6: How to make a good keyword selection
  Lesson #7: Use of plurals in your keywords
  Lesson #8: Adding your competitors names and products
  Lesson #9: Is keyword repetition good or bad?
  Lesson #10: What are meta-tags and which engines support
              them?
  Lesson #11: Relevancy booster and link popularity

Part III: Advanced. How to Catapult Your Search Ranking!

  Lesson #1: Choosing a Strategy: The Hitman Approach vs. The
             Shotgun Approach
  Lesson #2: Picking the Right Keywords
  Lesson #3: Getting Multiple Listings on the Same Search
             Engine
  Lesson #4: The Secrets of Meta Tags
  Lesson #5: Title Stacking
  Lesson #6: Keyword packing
  Lesson #7: The Alt Tag secret

Read any book about online advertising and you will find
that the cheapest and easiest way to attract customers to
your website is to get top search engine listings.  Some
businesses exist SOLELY on the basis of their search engine
placement and never pay one cent in advertising fees - these
companies draw thousands, even tens of thousands of visitors
each day because of their high search ranking.  Best of all,
you don't have to be a big corporation to get high search
listings - in fact, the tiniest individual website can often
outrank huge sites like Yahoo and Microsoft!!  Why? Because
search engine placement has nothing to do with the size of
your company or your advertising budget - it have EVERYTHING
to do with what you know about the individual search engines
and how they work.  I am going to teach you the "inside secrets"
of each major search engine and show you how to design your
website to rank in the first or second page of search results.

So what is the value of this information?  Well, some consultants
would charge you thousands of dollars to improve your search
results, but I am selling this complete course for only $19.99!

ORDER NOW for only $19.99 and learn how to boost your
website to the first page of the search results in
under a week!  Plus, if you order within 10 days, we
will include a FREE copy of our best-selling Wholesale
Directory with a listing of millions of wholsale suppliers!

Click on the link below to pay with a Visa or Mastercard.
This will take you to our secure server for order processing:

http://64.82.4.141/ccpayment/searchmagic.htm

Or you may send cash, check or money order by filling out
the order form below.

------------------------- CUT HERE -----------------------

"Search Engine Magic"
Price: $19.99 + $3.01 Shipping

HOW TO ORDER BY MAIL: Print out this order form and
send cash, personal check, money order or cashier's
check to the address listed below:

Quik Prophet, Inc.
PO Box 6688
Spartanburg, SC 29304

Your Shipping Information:

Your Name_____________________________________________

Your Address__________________________________________

Your City_____________________________________________

State / Zip___________________________________________

Phone #: _____________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address________________________________________

[ ] YES! Please rush my Search Engine Magic Home Study Course.

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[ ] I am mailing my credit card number. (Note your
card will be charged for $23.00)

[ ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $23.00

If paying by credit card, please fill in the information
below:

Credit Card Number:________________________________

Expiration Date:___________________________

Signature:_________________________

Date:____________________

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please
include $5 for S&H

*********************
This is a 100% opt-in email list. You are recieving this
message because you have either subscribed to our newsletter
or indicated that you want to recieve this type of email
on another website. If you feel that you have recieved
this message in error, please reply to this email with the word
REMOVE in the subject heading. We immediately honor all requests
to be removed from this list. This message is being sent to you
in compliance with the Federal legislation for commercial e-mail
(H.R.4176 - Section 101, Paragraph (e)(1)(a)) and Bill s.1618
Title III passed by the 105th US Congress.