GET PAID to Lose Weight! Special FREE OFFER!!

Diet Pros samples4u at crosswinds.net
Mon May 22 00:19:18 EST 2000

This is a Special FREE OFFER! Act Now!
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!!!

Get PAID to Lose 5 to 40 Pounds!

FAST!!
EASY!!
SAFE!!

We have the Weight-Loss Program of the Century!!!

FREE SAMPLES have been arranged for you!

"I lost 30 pounds in two months!!"  You can too!

Visit us at:

http://www.aaadiet.com

or call: 1-800-701-THIN (8446)

Visit Us Now and Fill Out a Quick Online Form for FREE SAMPLES!! NO Obligations!
NO Hassles!  VISIT NOW!

We specialize in weight management, nutrition, bulk & muscle, fitness, personal
care and beauty products.

Visit us today!  And get paid to lose weight!

http://www.aaadiet.com

We respect your privacy.  If this message was received in error please reply
with "remove" in the subject line.