HELP!!!!!!!!!!

jeweltaylor_familylegacy at arcor.de jeweltaylor_familylegacy at arcor.de
Mon Jun 28 19:23:05 EST 2004

Good Day,
Compliments of the day to you and your family.

First accept my apologies for intruding into yourprivacy as this is not my intention.
 I am Mrs Jewel Taylor wife to ex-president of Liberia Charles Taylor. I want to discuss something of great importance to you and myself as well.

I beleive you should have heard of my husband and his present political crisis on the Media especially on CNN and BBC, It is for this cause that i write you this message.
 I have a proposition to make to you as i have decided within myself to seek the aid of a foreigner to actualise this proposition it might be small to you as i do not know you in person but it will do a lot of good to i and my children.

For fear of privacy i cannot disclose this on my first mail to you but will like you to respond to me.I assure you please do not be afraid as rather i should be the one to be afraid for the step i am about to take,i will establish a telephone communication means with you after your response to this mail and explain in details to you the proposition.

I await your mail response so that i can give you detailed and confidential information as regards the proposition.
 Please take this serious.

Yours Truly,

MRS JEWEL TAYLOR

Pls. i want you  to know that for obvious reason email me back via my personal email address:jeweltaylor1979 at mail15.com