Molecular biology software for Windows available

Douglas Rhoads DRHOADS at MERCURY.UARK.EDU
Sat Apr 29 08:40:12 EST 1995

I am sorry, but this looks-like, smells-like, feels-like an
advertisement for a commercial product and NOT appropriate for this
newsgroup unless you are giving away the `working' version.

> To:            yeast at net.bio.net
> From:          l_zhang at vega.concordia.ca (Lucie)
> Subject:       Molecular biology software for Windows available
> Date:          28 Apr 1995 23:50:21 GMT

> A molecular biology software, DNAMAN version 2.2 for Windows is now
> available.
>
> DNAMAN is a multiple document application, which allows user to
> simultaneously work on different sequences and perform
> different analysis.
>
> Principal features of this package:
>
> 1)  flexible sequence format:
>        any sequence file using DOS text format (GCG, PC/Gene, DNASIS ...)
>        direct access to GenBank file (introns may be automatically removed)
>
> 2)  all necessary functions for DNA sequence manipulation
>
> 3)  restriction analysis
>
> 4)  drawing restriction map
>
> 5)  restriction pattern prediction and DNA cloning
>
> 6)  multiple alignment of DNA and/or protein sequences
>
> 7)  dot-matrix comparison of DNA sequences
>
> 8)  automatic assembly of DNA sequencing fragments
>
> 9)  enhanced motif search in sequence and database
>
> 10) protein translation and codon usage analysis
>
> 11) protein hydrophobicity profile
>
> 12) PCR primer design and primer characterization
>
> Free demonstration version of DNAMAN is available upon requirement
> from:
>
> Lynnon BioSoft
> 88, rue Adam
> Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
> Canada J7V 8P5
>
> Fax: (514) 455-4269
>

> Lucie

||Doug Rhoads              || Dept. of Biological Sciences||
||drhoads at mercury.uark.edu || 601 Science Engineering     ||
||drhoads at uafsysb.uark.edu || University of Arkansas      ||
||501-575-3251             || Fayetteville, AR 72701      ||