Help, Advice, references,etc.

Kumar Alagramam AlagramamK at BIOAX1.BIO.ORNL.GOV
Wed Jan 18 17:57:41 EST 1995

Dear Netters:
I am seeking advice regarding Ty-fusion proteins or hybrid VLPs as an
antigen-carrier system.  I am trying to express a mouse gene as a Ty-fusion
protein and then use this fusion protein to generate antibodies to the
mouse protein in rabbits.  I would like someone who has used the Ty-system
(to express higher eucaryotic proteins) to give me advice, references,
etc., with regard to the Ty-fusion protein expression system.
Thank you
Kumar