velveteens

Dr. Amy Chang achang at aecom.yu.edu
Tue Sep 15 11:19:40 EST 1998

**
** note from the moderator:
**
** please make sure to include a disclaimer if you are 'advertising' the
** sale of a product, or recommending it's purchase.  Simply something
** like "I do not work for this company, I'm just a satisfied user" is
** fine.  Biomet doesn't allow advertising on their newsgroup, and as
** moderator of the group, I enforce their request.
** Thank you for your assistance in this matter, your friendly
** yeast group moderator, francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**

To purchase replica blocks and velveteens, check out this Web site:

http://www.tiac.net/users/cstyles/

Assistant Professor
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Ave.