[Yeast] Postdoc positions ...

Michael Keogh michael_keogh at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 16 12:55:21 EST 2006

All,

I'm opening a lab in Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
this Oct. We will study chromatin functions in S.cerevisiae and
S.pombe using a combination of high-throughput genetics and
biochemistry. Anybody interested in postdoc positions (a background
in S.cerevisiae, S.pombe, biochemistry or bioinformatics would be
helpful) should take a look at the lab web-pages (http://
mckeogh.googlepages.com) and contact me.

Best,

Michael ...

Dr Michael-Christopher Keogh
Bldg C1, Rm 207
Dept of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Harvard Medical School
240 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115
USA
Tel.          617 432 0366
Fax.         617 738 0516
Email.     Michael_Keogh at hms.harvard.edu
AIM. 	      mckeogh2004
Skype.    michaelckeogh
Web.       http://mckeogh.googlepages.com

NOTE: from September '06

Department of Cell Biology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Chanin Building, 1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
USA