[Yeast] User forum

Carl Singer via yeast%40net.bio.net (by carl from singerinst.co.uk)
Wed Feb 14 09:55:46 EST 2007

Dear Yeastfolk,

As you may be aware, I have been keen over the years to develop and
promulgate new techniques in micromanipulation in yeast. Now that we
have a lab robot for SGA and the like, I am interested in developing a
technical forum for users and I would welcome questions or posts
specific to this field. You can get to the site via www.singerinst.co.uk
<http://www.singerinst.co.uk/>

Regards,

Carl Singer

Singer Instrument Co.Ltd.
Roadwater
Watchet
Somerset TA23 0RE
UK

Tel +44 1984 640226
Fax+44 1984 641166

yeast from singerinst.co.uk <mailto:yeast from singerinst.co.uk>
www.singerinst.co.uk <http://www.singerinst.co.uk>

Singer Instruments....."a responsibility to science"