deprenyl

John de Rivaz John at longevb.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 02:39:08 EST 1995

In article: <3hhgboINN13f at newsman.murdoch.edu.au>
jbraks at csu.murdoch.edu.au (J.B.) writes:

> A book called 'smart drugs II' claims that deprenyl increases the life of
> mice by 40%. The authors say that this will probably happens to humans
too.
> Is this true ?

No one knows, as it will take that length of time to do the experiment. All
we can do is to decide whether taking it will do any harm, and if not
whether it will be worth the expense. If so, then we will know eventually
whether we live to 120 years or so. If we wait for the experiment to be
done, then we will be dead by the time the result is obtained therefore
it will be meaningless to us.

--
               * Publisher of        Longevity Report *