'Right' To Life Extension

Ronald B. Keys J.D. Ph.D rkeysphd at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 26 20:23:52 EST 1995

Gentlemen,

Is it really necessary to bash lawyers, here? Some lawyers are even very
nice and like myself, have been a member of the Life Extension Foundation
since 1983.  I publish as a public advocate as well as a clinician
counseling professional on this and a number of other biology-related
databases. And my material is on patient assessment, molecular biology and
metabolic pathways, not pathways to the courtroom.  Lets stop lumping and
generalizing and getting negative or you are just going to turn people off.
 Be professional and act like menschen.